Unique in-house opportunity for an experienced live event Producer with broadcast experience to take a formative and high profile role in the events team at this leading global corporate.
The role is with a large and successful US owned corporate – as a global company which works on the multi-level marketing model, their success is underpinned by their global network of individuals, businesses and distributors – and communicating, motivating, rewarding and informing this audience is at the heart of the company’s success, current and future. Accordingly their events and communications budget is big, the content, creativity and production methods leading-edge, and the standard of delivery world-class.
This is a new role, and comes at a time when there is a need to bring a hands-on but consultative Production expert into the team, to help deliver and shape a more hybrid events offering for their global audiences, for now and the future. The role will be joining the existing UK events team who have responsibility for delivering all the events in Europe and Africa region, and some in the US. Their events are mainly Europe (90%) and are varied – leading edge, creative and brilliantly executed. Traditionally they vary from large in-the-round arena events c. 15,000 attendees, to regional Leader summits and conferences, gala dinners, distributor events – event size varies form 60-17,000 - covering training, product, reveal, knowledge, incentive and motivation and recognition.
The events team have risen to the challenge of swiftly moving onto virtual platforms – and are now re-evaluating their ‘events’ offering in terms of it’s format, channels and their inhouse resource , envisaging a more hybrid approach to reaching their global audience in the future. They have therefore recognised the need to bring Production expertise and vision into their team – someone who can be consultative and also hands-on across live production, broadcast and streaming – who can work on current events and help them shape their technology and event formats for the future,taking full advantage of the opportunities offered through the integration of more virtual and broadcast routes. Immediate more specifics tasks will include setting up broadcast studio in their offices, supporting regional events teams, managing suppliers (from a large creative events agency to smaller direct tech and production suppliers and freelancers), creative production input and managing production elements of events.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Producer, across live event production, TV Broadcast streaming, studio production, with good knowledge of virtual digital production systems and trends
- Experienced and flexible to work within the structure of a large corporate environment
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills – credible, personable, able to establish trust with your team
- Creative, consultative, solutions focussed, interested in new technologies
- Happy to be hands on smaller events/edits etc as well as able to direct on larger global projects
- Additional languages beneficial not essential
- Able to be office based in London office (albeit with some remote working ability)
- Technical knowledge eg CAD/Vectorworks, H&S, familiar with labour union rules globally, strong experience leading and motivating vendors, supplier negotiation skills
- Experience working across Europe and ideally Africa – and of large budgets
- Ability to manage many projects at once in various locations and varying levels of complexity
The role comes with an excellent basic salary and benefits (including car allowance, bonus, pension, private medical cover).
This is a really brilliant and unique role – with lots of opportunity and challenges - will suit someone with expertise and creativity, who loves pulling together all their know how to develop and deliver great production solutions on both the small and large, virtual and actual stage, and can adapt well to working in an in-house environment.
If you are an experienced live events Producer with good broadcast experience and looking for a permanent role do please send your CV to me asap … the role offers a good salary, and brilliant benefits – if this is of interest send your CV by clicking APPLY now!