An outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic boutique creative event agency as they continue to grow.
Traditionally delivering jaw dropping global events for some of the world’s most prestigious brands this agency moved fast into the virtual world and haven't looked back since.
They were always known for fantastic creative ideas and content development, which meant they were ideally positioned to use their experience to make virtual and hybrid events different, creative and ultimately more engaging.
With new clients coming on board almost daily, existing clients ramping up their work and the events they delivering becoming even more complex there is now an opportunity for a Technical Producer to join their small but perfectly formed team!
As part of their close knit team you will be the go to person for all things technical for their virtual and hybrid events. It’s a broad role, requiring candidates to be both client facing and hands on, working across many types of virtual projects that each have their own unique challenges. Responsibilities (amongst other things) include:
• Managing various styles of recording including keynotes, presenters and panel discussions
• Driving themes or messaging throughout the scripting, filming and sequencing process
• Running script development meetings,
• Briefing and recording host sections
• Using various content (graphics, idents, pre-records etc.) stitch together the ‘show’
• Editing recorded content – rendering and streaming as required
• Specifying and sending out camera kits to remote presenters
• Coaching presenters and advising them on how to setup and use the equipment
• Technical troubleshooting with presenters
• Ensuring audio and video feeds run smoothly on the day
Candidates must be client facing and should have experience managing the technical delivery of virtual events, including live streaming. Multiple feeds, pre-recorded content and coaching presenters will need to be a big part of your experience and candidates must have a broad working knowledge of cameras, lights, sound and general film-based technology. A working knowledge of media software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator etc is required.
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, passionate and highly collaborative team where you will be given the support to make this role your own!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting
PLEASE NOTE – We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.