Are you looking to join a highly regarded, global event organiser? If so then this could be the role for you!
This leading media company are renowned for organising and delivering industry leading events across the globe! With a busy portfolio of international award ceremonies across the year, they are recognised around the world as the most credible indicator of the best in international food and drink!
Priding themselves on flawless delivery and first class service, this highly regarded business have been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market, attracting the most influential individuals within the industry.
Offering an excellent working environment, international travel, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to ongoing success and growth within the events portfolio there is now an exciting opportunity for an Events Manager to come on board and ensure the organisation and delivery of a number of awards ceremonies across the year.
Working closely with multiple departments responsibilities are broad and include:
- Coordinate and attend international recce trips to secure event programmes and venues
- Build creative event concepts and oversee the design and production of all AV, technical and production elements of the events.
- Source and commission international creative agencies, production agencies and catering companies
- Manage the tender process and negotiate the best possible rates with all suppliers in use
- Manage event budgets
- Create event timelines and hold regular update meetings
- Take responsibility for delivering all aspects of the event programme in the lead up and on-site
- Sponsor management and liaison
- Venue sourcing and management
- Production management
Candidates must have experience of managing a multitude of events end to end, ideally from within a conference / exhibition / awards organiser or similar environment. Candidates should be willing to travel independently, as this will be a requirement of the role. A passion for the food and drink sector would be beneficial. Previous experience of managing international events would be highly beneficial.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.