Are you a UX Designer? Then please read on…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning digital advertising and branding agency based in London. They work with international clients in professional services, technology, finance, government and security.
They are seeking a UX Designer who has a good grasp of design programmes and tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and InVision. You will be responsible for how a website and/or mobile app feels, identify the user's underlying emotional and functional and create a compelling experience.
You must possess strong creative skills to create compelling experiences, focussing on content, visual design and development, information architecture, user research content and branding.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Digital and UX design.
- Solid UX experience in a digital, marketing or advertising agency.
- Experience of B2B, finance and professional services (highly desirable).
- Ability to present concepts and designs to clients with a strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience developing insight leg, innovation solutions to engage users and develop compelling experiences.
If you want to join an award-winning team, please get in touch - We would love to hear from you!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
You must be in or within commuting distance of London as post COVID the role will be a mix of remote and on site in their office.
Salary up to £50k + benefits dependent on experience