A unique opportunity to join this boutique engagement agency and take the lead on some truly creative events!
Traditionally delivering jaw dropping global events for some of the world's most prestigious brands this agency moved fast into the virtual world and haven't looked back since.
They were always known for fantastic creative ideas and content development, which meant they were ideally positioned to use their experience to make virtual and hybrid events different, creative and ultimately more engaging. Specialising in the design and delivery of innovative virtual events, digital campaigns, and live experiences they work with some of the world's largest brands.
With new clients coming on board almost daily, existing clients ramping up their work and the events they are delivering becoming even more complex there is now an opportunity for an experienced Producer to join their small but perfectly formed team!
As part of their close knit team you will be responsible for producing a variety of exciting programmes and events from live summits and virtual shows through to seminars. Creating and delivering perfectly executed and highly creative experiences, responsibilities (amongst other things) include:
* Taking and interpreting client briefs
* Understanding the messaging and objectives
* Developing creative proposals (including content and agenda) that bring fresh and innovative ideas to content and engagement
* Client management and communication
* Delivering engaging virtual shows with creative content
* Overseeing video production & webcasts (creative, scripting & casting)
* Working closely with internal teams
* Liaising closely with speakers to ensure all client technical requirements are met
* Advising on speaker requirements and flow of presentations
* Management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
* Supplier and freelancer management
* Budget management
* Onsite management / facilitation of virtual events
Candidates must have a proven background of working as a Producer within a live event, production or communication agency and be confident managing the full process from taking and interpreting briefs through to full delivery. Candidates must have a strong background of creating engaging content and advising on the messaging for events - this is key! Experience of running virtual / broadcast events is preferred and any exposure to video production and webcasts would be an advantage however more importantly is that candidates have a strong understanding of engagement and messaging with events!
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, passionate and highly collaborative team where you will be given the support to make this role your own!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.