As part of a global agency network and with offices across the globe, this leading agency creates and delivers a huge array of phenomenal live event and digital projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
Even though they are a large agency the atmosphere is collaborative and creative, with expert teams working closely together across global live and virtual events, press launches and everything in between.
With existing capabilities including digital, design, events, and video all combined together in a seamless team their expansion has been stunning, and because of this growth there is now the opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their team.
As a Digital Project Manager, you are technically minded and responsible for project budgets and schedules, ensuring successful delivery whilst maintaining the quality of output.
The Digital Project Manager / Producer will be responsible for liaising with developers in terms of what is possible and what can be achieved, timelines, budgets etc.
With the ability to manage multiple digital projects at the same time you will get involved in:
* Understanding a client's brief and what they are trying to achieve
* Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
* Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project lifecycle
* Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development and quality assurance
* Client liaison
* Acting as the primary point of contact and negotiating with digital suppliers
* Budget and timeline management
* Ensuring deliverables are kept on track
The ideal candidate should have strong digital experience, delivering a wide variety of digital projects, ideally from within an agency environment.
In return they offer the chance to join a fantastic creative agency that is renowned for investing in their team and encouraging a collaborative environment where you will be able to get involved in a huge variety of cutting edge digital projects.