Innovative, creative, enigmatic, award-winning and more, these can all be applied to this highly creative agency. This team are coming up against the big industry players pitch after pitch and coming away with a whole host of new business wins.
Whether it's down to the fact collaboration is at the centre of all they do, or the fact it's an environment where creativity is front and centre, this is a fantastic place to be.
As part of their digital and social team you will be working on a high profile retail account, developing and delivering local level social and digital campaigns. Working as part of a large cross discipline team you will be involved from start to finish, including;
- Liaising directly with the client and taking new briefs
- Working with other agencies to ensure an integrated approach
- Developing social and digital marketing campaigns for new store openings and experiential marketing activations
- Recommending how to best amplify experiential activity
- Setting project schedule / timelines and ensuring they are met
- Developing new and innovative social activation campaigns
- Working with and coordinating internal (and client) departments
- Managing projects through the studio, working closely with Artworkers, Designers, Art Directors in
- the creation of assets
- Understanding and analyzing social analytics
- Pitching social ideas to clients (as part of a wider pitch team)
Candidates should have the majority of their experience from within an agency environment, where they will have managed social and digital campaigns for well-known brands. Creative thinking, a desire to push the boundaries and the willingness to learn from a first rate team is a must.
In return they offer you the chance to join a great business that recognises and rewards it's people. You'll have support, development and training. In short everything you need to fast track your career.