A large global event organiser with offices worldwide, seek an experienced Conference Producer based in the Dubai office, to develop all content for a large complex event. As the lead owner of the content and all of the relationships required to manage the life-cycle of the conference, you will research and identify commercial topics and industry relevant content for virtual, hybrid, live events and webinars.
You will source, invite and confirm senior level speakers and moderators, whilst working closely with the Sales Team to identify targets for sponsorship and delegate sales. The role will require you to write and deliver sales briefings to ensure that the sales teams meet their targets and also work closely with marketing to ensure the relevant marketing mediums are being used and the right messages are being sent to the market.
You must be able to keep abreast of regional and global market dynamics to identify opportunities for the development of the conference content offerings and ensure that on-site delivery is executed with excellence and that you build strong relationships with the speakers on-site.
You must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial conference content production
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities
- Ability to pick up technical conference topics
- Experience of simultaneously managing a portfolio of international event products
- You will be passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable about developing smart, profitable and industry leading conferences
Based in Dubai
Salary: On Dubai Website AED 25-30k
On UK website £55-65k dependant on experience