JR465 - Creative Design Manager (Digital, Print, Video) - SaaS/Consultancy - Permanent - Remote/London - £50k - £70k + bonus/benefits
Our client is an established SaaS and Consulting firm who are looking for a Creative Design Manager.
This is a new opportunity within the business and part of marketing's growth plans. The post holder will be responsible for setting up a creative / design studio, taking briefs from several functions and be able to deliver high quality, impactful work. This could include graphic design such as infographics, social media posts, flyers, presentation images, illustrations and layouts as well as the digital creative - communications and training videos. Expertise will therefore be required across Digital, Print and Video making/editing. Solid experience using the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and CMS Wordpress required.
The successful candidate will need to develop a network of support that could assist ad hoc and manage a budget accordingly. Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects essential and working with senior leadership, globally dispersed.
To be considered:
- Experience in an inhouse design studio or for an agency, working with clients in the corporate, professional services or tech space
- Able to take briefs and deliver high quality, impactful work
- Infographics, social media posts, flyers, presentation images, illustrations and layouts as well as the digital creative - communications and training videos
- Management of budgets
- Building a network which can offer ad hoc support and management of partner agencies
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro
- CMS - Wordpress
- Excellent project management
- Comfortable reporting to key leadership across the business
This opportunity is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.