A long-standing, highly professional membership-based association seeks two Project Coordinators on a 6-month contract based in Amsterdam. Working as part of the events and marketing team, you will have strong administration experience and directly support two team members on ongoing projects.
One role will focus on internal projects to create and develop (online) templates, internal processes and procedures and business intelligence reports integrated into a global framework. This role will require strong project coordination experience, including creating templates, setting up work flows, establishing communication lists, developing report templates, collating data and content, accurate data entry, and coordinating meetings and project materials. You will also assist with the development of dashboards and business intelligence reports.
The second role is focused on marketing and communications and will see this person coordinate marketing communication activities and develop templates, internal processes, and procedures. This role will also coordinate implementing a new website, tracking and reporting on sponsorship's and advertising sales, and creating dashboard and marketing data reports. You will also coordinate projects focused on education, enhancing the on-boarding experience of new members and the ongoing delivery of services to existing members.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Project Coordinator or Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor's degree ("HBO") with 2-year's experience or MBO 4 with at least 5 years of experience
- Fluent in English in word and writing
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics, marketing automation software and online project management tools such as Monday.com
- Living in the Amsterdam area with the necessary residence/work permits to live and work in the Netherlands
- Strong attention to detail, good planning and organisation skills
- Resourceful in setting up work flows and administrative organisation
- A pro-active and hands-on way of working
- Advanced knowledge of using the MS Office package
- An understanding or experience of the conference, business travel, venue or events industry
You will receive:
- A full-time employment contract (37.5 hours per week) for 9 months
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 25 vacation days per year (pro-rata)