Unique opportunity to join this incredible corporate and make a real difference to their truly engaging large scale international events!
This forward thinking company have been growing for over 40 years and are market leaders in the nutrition market. Always developing the best products to stay up to date with current trends and the latest technology they have seen rapid, continued and sustainable growth across the years. With a truly international and independent network of distributors that are dedicated to the company's success they see an exciting future ahead!
With true dedication and commitment to employee's well-being and development and with a wealth of benefits there has never been a better time to join this incredible company
On the back of another successful year, with continued growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Director to come on board and help shape, deliver and drive forward their large scale international hybrid and virtual events. Having a strong technical background with significant broadcast / streaming experience responsibilities are broad and include:
- Inputting ideas to the engagement of events through technology
- Taking the lead on the streaming of large scale events, advising what is possible and finding solutions
- Keeping up to date with the latest platforms and trends
- Overseeing the technical delivery across multiple events
- Advising on the best platforms or technology software to use
- Developing new relationships with internal strategic partners
- Working with external agencies
- Significant knowledge of AV including lighting, audio/video output, rigging and power
- Video output experience with expert technical understanding of systems
- Understanding of technical systems and advising on what would work best for the particular events
- Managing timelines, budgets and prioritising tasks
- Expert knowledge of Health & Safety - NEBOSH
- Overseeing an in-house studio and production within it
- Producing production schedules and delegating this to the wider team
Candidates must have a strong technical understanding of event production, with particular strengths in broadcast and streaming. Previous experience of technical managing large scale (audiences of 1000's)and complex virtual / hybrid events is essential. Candidates must be up to date with current trends, virtual platforms and the technologies available to engage audiences.
Equally importantly is candidates must have the drive and ambition to join this leading company, understand their culture and help create a new world of engaging events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.