I’m looking for a Producer / Senior Production specialist with TV/broadcast streaming, Virtual and live events experience, looking for an exciting new home for their skills!
Company and context:
Our client is a large, successful and dynamic corporate, who deliver a £multi-million event and communications programme to a global audience - events range from large arena style events, to high level leadership retreats and multi-level incentive programmes. Communication with their global distributor network is key to their success, and they are looking to maintain their reputation as leading edge deliverers of exciting communications by fully embracing the potential that the move to more broadcast, streaming and virtual technologies can bring to their industry leading global incentive and communications programme.
Our client is therefore looking to bring both consultative and hands-on production expertise in to their Events team with a focus on making most of the opportunities brought by virtual/broadcast/streaming technologies for their 'event' projects across UK, Europe and Africa, live and virtual, particularly increasing the use of broadcast and digital/virtual ‘events’. The Senior Manager – Production and Streaming – will be responsible for providing expert industry knowledge through consultancy to provide business case justifications and operational approaches to new ideas and solutions as requested. This part of the role requires strong project management skills, forward strategic thinking, and an expert knowledge in consultancy practices of design and operational delivery of unique and complex technical production environments. This is an exciting opportunity to work in-house, and join an established event delivery and content team, to shape, drive and deliver an industry-leading virtual hybid and live event programme globally. The role comes with a excellent salary and benefits package.
This role needs an experienced candidate – with drive, vision and technical expertise – who has worked on broadcast, streaming and virtual event projects – who can bring creative vision alongside expert technical understanding to help them fully realise the potential offered by the changes in traditional event technology. Confident, creative thinking, coupled with excellent production knowledge, great at finding the best suppliers internationally, and motivating them to propose and deliver their best methodology and work, with the mindset and ability to search out and readily embrace new leading edge solutions and production technologies. The successful candidate will ideally bring the following:
- Technical experience and expertise
- High level of knowledge and proficiency in the broadcast, streaming and virtual events space
- Experience and in-depth understanding within technical live event production
- Experience of studio production management and broadcast engineering, knowledge of digital event production systems and trends, video output experience with expert technical understanding of systems
- High level of proficiency in the direction of project teams and sites for events
- Excellent supplier/vendor knowledge, contract negotiation skills and knowledge of market pricing
- Ability to manage many projects at once in various locations and with varying levels of complexity
- Strong financial budget management, strong presentation skills
- Essential soft skills include:
- Proven stakeholder relationship skills and ability to support stakeholders across an international organisation
- Strong experience leading and motivating suppliers
- Personable, credible and able to establish trust with team members
- Ability to prioritise while adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel abroad for projects and meetings
- Able to work overseeing large projects, and hands-one on smaller events
This is an exciting new role will suit an experienced production specialist who is relishes using their existing knowledge and creativity to help initially shape and then deliver a big budget event programme, across a range of production channels.
The role brings a very competitive base salary, and excellent benefits package.
If it looks of interest to you, and you are looking to embark on a new and exiting professional journey, then please click APPLY now to register your interest …