Our client is the leading digital media platform and sales enabler for the manufactoring sector. Drawing on their extensive understanding of the marketplace, they facilitate the voice of the industry by providing their international community of 500,000 technical professionals with the latest news, insights, trends and training to enable them to solve complex project challenges. Their industry renowned webinars & virtual events attract thousands of participants each year who come to learn about the latest products on the market, legislation and network with other industry professionals.
Backed by world-renowned manufacturing corporations and with offices in Barcelona, Geneva, Heidelberg, London, Milan, Stockholm, Lisbon, Sao Paulo & Kiev.
The client is looking for an Operations Executive to support the team in the successful running of virtual events and webinars. The role requires someone highly efficient and organised who thrives in a fast paced team environment. Initially required on a 3- 4 month contract, this role has a high opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Tasks to include:
- Lead in running virtual events and webinars on the day including coordinating with speakers, exhibitors and attendees
- Creation of event registration landing pages (Unbounce)
- Setup and creation of virtual events including building virtual stands, virtual lobby etc
- Responding to exhibitor and speaker questions
- Ensuring data is handled in GDPR compliant manner and leads are securely delivered to clients
- Support on webinar recordings and uploading recordings and slides to websites post event
- Moderate, host and organise webinar and virtual event rehearsals
- Lead on additional administrative tasks required by the regional Managing Director
- Work alongside marketing team to deliver on event and webinar KPIs
Looking for an immediate start.
Experience of delivering and supporting on virtual events/webinars is essential for this role.