A fantastic opportunity to join an multi-award winning agency who create digital, interactive and immersive experienced for hybrid events and activation's for some of the biggest brands in the world!
As a boutique agency they create unforgettable experiences through state of the art technology. They adopt a highly creative approach, pushing boundaries to build solutions and develop new technologies to help consumers connect with brands.
With world-class R&D and innovation they really are the go-to agency for an unforgettable experience!
Due to continued business wins and the growth of key accounts there is now an opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager / Innovator to join their close-knit team.
Working with a team of developers, coders and designers you will get involved in the technical delivery of a range of projects from exciting lighting sound and video to 4D projection mapping, prototyping and build and social media integration. A technical understanding of coding, interactive and immersive solutions, and streaming and network design would be ideal.
Working from the 5 studios in-house the role is broad but will get involved in:
* Inputting ideas to the engagement of events through technology
* Taking the lead on the streaming of large scale events, advising what is possible and finding solutions
* Keeping up to date with the latest platforms and trends
* Overseeing the technical delivery across multiple events
* Significant knowledge of AV including lighting, audio/video output, rigging and power
* Understanding of technical systems and advising on what would work best for the particular events
* Managing timelines, budgets and prioritising tasks
* Overseeing an in-house studio and production within it
Candidates should have experience delivering the technical aspects of virtual / digital events combined with a deep understand of the platforms and new and emerging technologies.
If you are a natural tech with a passion for innovation, can trouble shoot and love finding solutions to technical issues then we need you!
In return you will get the opportunity to join a boutique agency and work on some of the world's most innovative and largest one-off memorable live events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting