Fantastic opportunity for a super creative event Project Manager/Producer to work on creative PR and media launch event experience solutions for great brands, and be part of an exciting agency which is the 'go-to' in the industry.
Wonderfully creative multi-discipline experience agency whose main clients are leading commercial brands within lifestyle, beauty and fashion. They work with their clients (both major and niche, high street and cult brands) to create and deliver immersive experiences for product and range launches, press and media events and PR activity. They devise and deliver hugely creative solutions that capture the essence of the brand message, with a unique and clever twist of interaction. Whether it’s a creative mailer, a beautifully crafted VIP retail workshop, a hybrid product launch that captures the essence of the brand, or an all singing all dancing event – or a mix of them all. Brilliantly creative ideas, perfect for the brand, brilliantly delivered.
The Creative Producer role focuses on delivery of events, mailers and activations for major brand and high-profile clients. You’ll take responsibility for both event logistics and the creative on projects of varying sizes and be responsible for on-going client account management including securing new commercial opportunities. The role is ‘end to end’ from brief, pitch and throughout the project lifecycle from development to delivery. The role is client facing & requires excellent account management skills to maintain and build client relationships, as well as excellent project management and production delivery skills (particularly event).
Responsibilities will include:
- Capturing, interpreting and responding to client briefs
- Developing creative from mood boarding to set design and dressing
- Planning and producing a variety of events ranging from small workshops to larger experiential, press days, product launches and mailer activations
- Developing workshop and event concepts and designs
- Identifying appropriate on brand and on budget venues
- End to end project & budget management, on and offsite
- Managing and briefing talent, support staff, stylists and content teams, prop sourcing
- Talent booking - artists, influencers, special acts etc , negotiating with and co-ordinating suppliers
You’re naturally creative, with strong cultural/social understanding of what’s relevant for varied brands, and have proven excellent project delivery skills. You’ll have an agency background and proven experience working on a range of creative projects, across event and experience, with a proven track record of excellent client account management. You will be able to demonstrate considerable experience in the following:
- In depth experience as an event producer or event project manager within a similar size & quality agency/organisation
- Expert knowledge of all event elements including managing the process and timeline, venue sourcing, food and beverage, staff management and transport
- Varied third party supplier management (including talent, promotional staff, styling, varied print and production suppliers)
- Strong track record in very detailed experimental events for high-profile brands
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong account management skills, team player and able to lead projects and teams
This is a brilliant opportunity to work at this fantastic agency – so if your creativity, experience and aspirations fit this brief .. get in touch NOW … as they are looking to meet you asap!