Your chance to join this leading and growing agency and take your career to the next level!
With a well-established history and a client base spanning multiple sectors this agency need no introduction! With services including events management, event presentation design, graphics and film they are renowned for their exceptional delivery. Be it a standalone service or full delivery of an engaging conference with first class content and production their clients return to them again and again.
With the addition of virtual events delivery, ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to continued business wins and the growth of virtual events there is now an opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Client and account management
* Taking and interpreting briefs from both new and existing clients
* Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the event
* Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
* Creating proposals and pitching for business
* Client management and communication including managing expectations
* Working with internal teams to ensure the delivery of virtual / hybrid and live events
* Managing multiple events and clients concurrently
* Taking the lead on delivery when necessary
* Budget management
Candidates must have significant experience of working on virtual / hybrid events and have been working actively in this area for the last 12 months. Strong platform knowledge is essential, as is experience of taking and interpreting briefs and pitching to clients. The ideal candidate should come from an event or production agency however other backgrounds will be considered. A previous background in delivering live events including conferences (for internal audiences) and understanding the agenda, content and engagement necessary would be an added benefit as would a knowledge of film and design.
Currently a remote based role candidates must have a good home set up with solid broadband capacity.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: LGK17754