A fast moving and dynamic digital platform going through an exciting period of transformation, expanding their digital product portfolio seeks an experienced Marketing Executive. With an international community of c600k industry professionals, they provide the latest news, insights, trends and online training to enable their community to do their job better.
Due to this transformation and growth, they are looking for a Spanish speaking Marketing Executive to join the team, reporting into the Marketing Director. This new role requires a highly skilled marketing professional who can hit the ground running and take the lead on all marketing initiatives surrounding a new venture, a brand new loyalty programme. The Marketing Executive will need to take the lead on driving registrations, co-ordinating with various stakeholders within the programme to increase awareness and optimize participation from members to secure long term growth.
- Build on defined value proposition and develop key messaging that will resonate with the Spanish market.
- Take responsibility of member and activation targets for the loyalty programme and report on results weekly to management.
- Manage and host virtual events and webinars as well as maintain webinar calendar
- Create and execute on marketing campaigns for webinars and virtual events
- Measure performance of marketing activity to increase audience within the region
- Develop an annual marketing campaign to drive member sign-ups, engagement and advocacy.
- Manage a marketing budget and report on ROI of channel spend.
- Liaise with internal product, sales and technical teams to drive advancement of the programme and ensure targets are achieved.
- Support sales team in driving leads and develop sales collateral for the programme.
- Act as the key contact for the industry by co-ordinating monthly promotions of products, gathering content for newsletters, imagery and other assets to drive engagement.
- Build personalised landing pages that drive conversions for the programme.
- Regularly utilise Google Analytics (and other analytics systems) to analyse user behaviours and marketing performance.
Key Skills and Experience
- Must be Spanish speaking and be able to proof read and write copy in Spanish
- Previous experience of working with a loyalty programme major bonus!
- Previous experience of working within the Spanish market would be a bonus
- Self-starter with ambitious career aspirations.
- Working knowledge of Google analytics or other analytics tools
- Hands on experience in managing Facebook, Google ads campaigns.
- Experience working with email platforms, CMS and CRM systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment.