Working within the UK and Europe, this well-established production agency provide high quality lighting, audio, video and scenic solutions to the live events industry. Working across both the private and corporate sectors they deliver bespoke production solutions across a huge range of live events from award ceremonies, film premiers and exhibitions through to high-end, high-spend corporate parties!
With a dedicated and passionate team and with some exciting events pipelined for 2021 there has never been a better time to join!
Due to an increasing pipeline of business and a busy calendar moving forwards they are now looking to bolster their team with an experienced Technical Project Manager. An extremely client facing role responsibilities are broad and include:
* Working with existing clients to deliver a wide range of projects
* Managing projects from initial brief and quote through to delivery
* Overseeing the technical delivery across multiple events
* Attending site visits & client meetings as required
* Creating technical drawings to support project designs using Autocad
* Proactively seeking opportunities for business development
* Working closely with internal teams to translate briefs into technical designs & equipment specifications
* Managing logistics across multiple projects
* Liaising with internal & external suppliers to ensure appropriate resourcing for each project
* Client management including keeping them abreast of timelines and developments
* Ensuing H&S paperwork is complete and correct
* Budget management
* Onsite management including developing client relationships
The successful candidate will have a proven background of technical project management ideally gained from working within an AV company or production agency. Candidates must be client facing and have experience of running events from start to finish from taking technical briefs and quoting for jobs through to overseeing and delivering all areas of the project. Candidates must have a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across Lighting, Audio, Video & staging technologies. The ability to manage teams onsite is essential as is the ability to develop client relationships. A familiarity with Autocad and Microsoft Office would be highly beneficial.
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. Candidates must be open to this and ideally hold a full driving license.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for passionate and growing company at the cutting edge of technical event solutions where you will work in a friendly and supportive environment with the opportunity to further develop your career in the industry.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.