A great opporuntiy to join a well-established event production agency that offer a range of services including lighting, audio and visual solutions as well as staging and scenic construction.
Working on both corporate and private projects such as award ceremonies, exhibitions and prestige parties, this agency works with a range of clients to deliver bespoke production solutions to a wide range of prestige live events across the UK & Europe!
Due to on doing developments with in the business this agency is now seeking an experienced 3D Live Event Designer to join this enthusiastic and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Director and working closely with clients the role of 3D Designer is to assist in the creation of innovative 3D environments on projects ranging from prestigious private events to exhibitions, awards shows and film premieres.
Using your creativity you will create visuals, sketches, plans and moodboards to form strong pitches. Managing multiple projects simultaneously, key responsibilities include:
* Interpret and develop project briefs
* Translate briefs into initial ideas, liaising with internal teams
* Attend site visits & client meetings
* Develop 2D artwork and collateral to be integrated into 3D visuals
* Produce rendered 3D visuals to convey concepts to internal & external stakeholders
* Develop and amend 3D visuals in line with project evolution
* Working closely with the scenic team in translating 3D visuals into construction drawings
* Creating print-ready 2D artwork
* A working knowledge of 3DS Max with Vray / 3D software
The ideal candidate will have a background in design for exhibitions or live events. You must possess excellent communications skills and be comfortable working with clients across a diverse range of projects.
You must be extremely proficient in producing 3D visualisations with a strong understanding of modelling, rendering, lighting, materials and applying graphics.
If you are comfortable creating and modifying 2D print artwork, are able to think and design conceptually and adapt to a wide range of briefs and styles then we need you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.