Working within the UK and Europe, this well-established production agency deliver offer a range of services including lighting, audio and visual solutions as well as staging and scenic construction. Working on both corporate and private projects such as award ceremonies, exhibitions and creative parties, this agency is going from strength to strength.
Having stayed strong through the challenges of Lockdown, the agency is now ready to grow. With an exciting array of clients and projects already in the pipeline there has never been a better time to join!
As Workshop Manager you will join the set and staging team and be responsible for the day to day management within a busy scenic workshop. Responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on the full end to end production build for all projects
- Managing a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Taking ownership of all workshop operations
- Scheduling resources and managing workflow
- Liaising with internal teams to meet production requirements and deadlines
- Attending project briefings and production meetings
- Interpreting working drawings and briefs
- Holding excellent working knowledge of construction techniques
- Working with a varied range of materials
- Overseeing the installation and removal of projects onsite
- Leading and line managing a team
The ideal candidate will come from a scenic events, theatrical or exhibition design and build background. You will have experience in running multiple, bespoke projects at any one time. You must have an excellent working knowledge of construction techniques across varied materials and be confident in leading a team and the day to day operations of a busy workshop. We are looking for candidates with an enthusiastic and hands on approach with a flexible approach to working hours.
In return they offer the chance to join a highly regarded production agency where you will have the chance to work on big budget projects for global brands, whilst you grow your experience further in a fantastic working environment, along with plenty of progression!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.