Working within the UK and Europe, this well-established production agency deliver offer a range of services including lighting, audio and visual solutions as well as staging and scenic construction. Working on both corporate and private projects such as award ceremonies, exhibitions and creative parties, this agency is going from strength to strength.
Having stayed strong through the challenges of Lockdown, the agency is now ready to grow. With an exciting array of clients and projects already in the pipeline there has never been a better time to join!
Reporting into the Managing Director this is a pivotal role within the business, pulling together all of the internal teams and processes to ensure faultless delivery of their wide ranging events. No two days will be the same as the business grows and new priorities emerge, but broadly the role encompasses:
* Support the senior leadership team in the day to day running of the business
* Working with departments heads to ensure flawless delivery
* Overseeing all business support services: HR, IT, Finance etc
* Identifying new ways of working and implementing new systems and processes
* Provide direct line management to business support team
* Oversee staff appraisals, training and recruitment
* Monitor & approve staff overtime
Candidates should have experience working within an event production business, and be able to demonstrate strong commercial experience coupled with excellent leadership and management flair.
This position would be ideal for an existing GM or Operations Manager, but equally could suit someone from a Project / Production Management background looking to change their career direction.
In return they can offer the opportunity to develop your own role, utilise you event experience and join a fantastic team that is growing fast.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.