This award-winning global agency are part of a larger communications group with offices across the globe. Renowned for engaging audiences through the creation and delivery of live and virtual experiences, film and branded, immersive and interactive content they work with a broad range of clients across healthcare, financial/professional services, brand/retail, energy, technology and automotive to name a few!
With collaborative (and growing) in-house teams covering areas including logistics, production, video, digital and creative and a solid and growing international blue chip client base there has never been a better time to join this ambitious agency!
Due to continued business wins and the development of the company there is now an opportunity for an experienced Account Director / Senior Account Manager to join their client services team. Taking responsibility for specific accounts and working across all areas of the business responsibilities include:
- Account management and development including networking within accounts
- leading strategic discussions with clients to support with their objectives
- Really getting under the skin of clients and understanding what they are trying to achieve and providing solutions
- Taking and interpreting briefs
- Working with the operations teams and heads of departments to resource projects
- Leading a variety of specialist and integrated delivery teams (from exhibitions, event, video, digital, learning and communications planning and writing)
- Acting as key agency liaison with the client and ensuring communication throughout
- Identifying and discussing opportunities for organic growth
- Manage and mentor junior team members as appropriate
- Budget management including being accountable for the commercial value of projects
Candidates must be client facing and have a proven background of managing and developing relationships and accounts previously. Integrated communications experience is key and ideally candidates will have had exposure to a broad range of projects including employee engagement, in addition to having a familiarity with video and digital production. Candidates must come from an agency background and be comfortable leading communications or content delivery requirements. Strong financial management (including forecasting and account planning) is key and in addition candidates must be comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders. Any experience of working across pharmaceutical or healthcare accounts would be an added benefit as would experience of mentoring and developing junior members.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.