A large-scale venue based in London is now looking to expand their team with two experienced Events Manager. This well-established venue is responsible for hosting a wide range of events including music events, live sport, exhibitions, conferences, weddings and some public events.
The Event Manager will manage nominated events from the client brief through to delivery. The client is looking for one Event Manager with a very strong background in delivering live music events from an indoor venue perspective with significant capacity and the second Event Manager can have more varied large scale event venue delivery experience.
- Plan and deliver nominated events in accordance with standard operating procedures upholding excellent customer and client service.
- Coordinate event planning and debrief paperwork (EMP, CMP, Briefing Docs etc.), completing documents within agreed timeframes demonstrating compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Monitor contractor and supplier performance against KPIs through effective line management during event tenancy.
- Manage the event P&L for nominated events in order to support accurate reconciliation of management accounts
- Uphold site presentation standards by liaising with internal departments to facilitate site repairs and maintenance as and when required
- In the role of Duty Manager (EV2) on nominated events, prepare the venue for event open in accordance with set up procedures
- Participate in the creative development of the events programme by supporting the Head of Events with project work
You will need:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar Event Manager role managing larger events (minimum 5,000 capacity)
- IOSH/NEBOSH trained would be beneficial
- Experience of the delivery Live Music Events.
- Available to work some anti-social hours including late nights, bank holidays and weekends.