With an established industry reputation, this thriving events and production agency is going from strength to strength. Their team of experts deliver high profile and creative conferences, experiential and product launch events for some of the world's biggest brands.
Continuing to grow through the pandemic, highly creative and voted as one of the top UK companies to work for, there is no better place to start and develop your event career.
With continued success and growth, this agency is looking for an Account Executive to join their team and work across a range of retail marketing campaigns. You will join a close-knit and welcoming team, where no two days will be the same!
Key responsibilities as an Account Executive include;
- Supporting the Account Director and Account Manager
- Assisting on client briefs and proposals
- Working across multiple events / projects at any one time
- Delivering events within a fast paced environment, tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Working with internal creative, digital, video etc. teams
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Carrying out ad-hoc and administrative duties
- Providing on-site support at events
To be considered for this Account Executive role candidates should have experience delivering corporate events, or have a degree in event management or marketing. We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, have a fantastic work ethic and are able to multitask. Team fit is really important for this agency!
In return, you will get the chance to work within a great working environment, with a close-knit and friendly team, where hard-working is rewarded and you can learn from the best. There are excellent career progression opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, creative and experiential events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.