We are currently working with a creative, full service events and production agency, who provide exceptional services to a number of high profile clients, delivering live and virtual events such as exhibitions, award dinners and roadshows to name a few on an international scale.
Due to Covid, this company have wasted no time pivoting over to virtual events and have even designed their own bespoke platform and have a purpose built studio in house! They are passionate about design but never lose sight of their clients' strategic communication objectives. Their purpose is to add value and help businesses improve their bottom line.
Due to continued growth of this reputable agency, they are now looking for an Account Executive to join their Account Management team where you will be supporting with the team with the day to day nurturing on existing and new accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the lead point of contact for certain accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements
- Develop creative briefs
- Work other internal teams such as creative and production
- Create and present event proposals
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to schedule
- Work to agreed budgets
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts
- Assist with the development and creation of budgets and estimates for projects and solutions
- Manage content and updates to company website.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency environment, preferably delivering events. You will have fantastic verbal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be working in a fully supportive team with all the necessary training and skills provided.
In hand you will have the opportunity to work for a full service agency who deliver truly exceptional events across the globe!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.