A unique opportunity to join this forward thinking company and play a key role in the delivery of some truly creative events!
With a solid foundation and impressive client base this agency bring events to life through cinematic videography and photography. Within house capabilities including live streaming, virtual reality, filming and content they have a creative and refreshing approach to the work they do! With their own kit and equipment and full access a studio sets up they continue to provide quality work and live streams across their broad client base. Driven by a deep insight of audience engagement, they deliver content across a range of forms & styles. Whether is a series of virtual conferences for a corporate client or a stand alone project they are renowned for their expert delivery and execution.
During 2020 they transitioned quickly into the virtual space offering a solid virtual solution to their growing client base and since then have further expanded on this, seeing an increase in both business and new clients!
Due to a continued demand for hybrid and virtual events this agency are now looking for an Event Producer to come on board and help drive the business forward. Being involved right from initial brief through to delivery responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Directors to manage the end to end solutions for their clients from initial brief through to delivery
- Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the event
- Client management and communication including managing expectations
- Working closely with internal teams
- Supporting with content for virtual events
- Liaising with clients to ensure functionally is developed in line with clients expectations
- Managing the platform and building this out
- Speaker and presenter liaison and management including sending out invitations
- Advising on speaker requirements and flow of presentations
- Content management including uploading content
- Working with the wider team to ensure content and overall delegate experience is as engaging as possible
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Budget management
- Onsite management / facilitation of virtual events
Candidates must have experience of working on virtual / hybrid events coupled with strong platform knowledge! Candidates must have strong client facing skills and any exposure to live streaming would be an added benefit. Candidates need to be able to juggle multiple projects and any experience of liaising with speakers for virtual events / live streams would be hugely advantageous.
Although currently a remote based role candidates must have good accessibility to London as a return to the London office will happen in the future.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.