This global event organiser based in London, seek an event professional who has gained experience of managing the delegate and invitation process of high profile international Ministers, Dignitaries and VIP's to a series of international events.
You will have an understanding of the protocol needed to manage high level partnerships with global governments and all strategic partners, to ensure a seamless process and delivery of a high quality event experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of VIP and Ministerial accreditation
- Working with the content team in regard to project management of the ministerial programme
- Providing support and management of a large group of government official and VIP's at the events.
- Create a 1-2-1 meeting schedule for the VIP's and deliver the meeting programme efficiently and professionally
- Managing the schedule of the Ministers and VIP's from the confirmation of attendance to the detailed itinerary for the duration of the event
- Managing the guest list and accreditation process for all delegations attending the event
- VIP engagement and retention post registration to ensure consistent communications to convert pre-registered VIP's to on-site attendees
- On-site execution to ensure high levels of customer service on-site to maximise the VIP experience.
You will have:
- Experience of managing accreditation or registration processes of stakeholders and VIP's
- Experience of dealing with government officials and departments
- Proven time management/project management skills to deliver results
- French speaking would be an asset but not essential
- International experience would be useful