A great opportunity to join this fantastic agency and make a real difference to their work!
Highly regarded and well established this events agency really are at the top of their game. With a broad range of services offerings covering live events production, virtual events, communication programmes, film production and interactive media as well as brand and corporate visual identity they work across the pharmaceutical and healthcare space. With an expansive and growing client list they work across a range of projects covering strategy, creative concept writing and campaign development, producing and delivering events including exhibitions, launch events, roadshows and awards ceremonies to name a few.
Having undergone a recent corporate rebrand, coupled with significant growth last year they also have capabilities to deliver bespoke virtual events to their high profile clients.
With ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to this continued growth they are now looking for an exceptional PPT Designer to develop slides into works of art! Working as part of a dedicated PPT team as well as alongside graphics specialists you will be working on projects for virtual events as well as a number of design retainers across multiple clients. Responsibilities include:
* Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the presentation
* Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
* Coming up with creative ideas and content and approving this with the client
* Creating and overseeing PowerPoint presentations
* Building decks with structure and flow
* Creating designs across a range of packages to pull into PPT and enhance presentations
* Working across a number of design retainers
* Adhering to brand guidelines throughout the process
* Client management and communication including managing expectations
Candidates should have significant experience and understanding of PowerPoint, as well as knowledge across a range of design packages including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Agency experience would be preferred and any exposure to working with healthcare clients would be an added benefit. Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills are a must, teamed with strong organisational and communication skills.
In return you will get the chance to work with an incredible agency who push the boundaries at every step.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.