Give me a P … P … give me an R … R give me an … OK this will take ages – I was going for Production Manager …
The technical side of delivery will be in your blood, you’ll have agency experience and want to join what is a fantastic agency who are coming out of Covid all guns blazing!
There’s more to it of course namely being;
- The point person and agency figurehead for all things technical
- Comfortable in front key stakeholders whether that’s in a pitch environment or technical lead on projects
- A people person who revels working in large teams collaborating across departments
- Commercially sound with the ability to lead on client production budgets
- A really good dancer (OK that’s not critical just a bonus)
Progression opportunities will be aplenty with the agency also happy to train you up so you can start to lead and develop your own team.
The small print – perm role within an agency based in Surrey – post Covid they will want you in the office more than being at home so location is key for this one.
If the above has made you look up over the parapet then hit apply and we can discuss salary and I can give you a detailed job spec and all the other info you need.