With a huge host of services in house including production, creative, design, video, event management and exhibitions, this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking agency offering their clients a full service experience.
Working with a huge spectrum of clients, this forward thinking agency put creativity at the heart of every project providing both live and virtual experiences to wow their clients every time.
Now looking to expand the team, they are looking for 3 x Project Co-ordinators to join the business working in either Communications (PR, Social Media & Media Planning), Creative (Design, Art Work & Digital) or Activations (Live Events, Exhibitions & Production).
As a Project Coordinator working on each of the teams you will provide project and administrative support across wide portfolio of events and campaigns. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Account Managers in the delivery of campaigns
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions and idea generation
- Proactively being a part of client meetings and building client relationships
- Supporting the production team with meetings, preparation of agendas etc.
- Organising logistics for the wider team
- Creating production budgets and timelines
- Creating and managing project plans
- Researching and managing suppliers / contractors
- Providing general support to the team
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have experience working within a similar agency environment supporting across events/PR projects. We are looking for organised and ambitious candidates with a keen eye for detail and the drive to develop their career within a dynamic environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.