If you are a sociable, forward thinking individual wanting to be part of a creative and energetic team then this role may be just for you!
Our client is a creative production agency, producing high detail global campaigns for some of the world's biggest brands! Creating a range of projects from large-scale PR stunts to immersive launch activations, they are a boutique agency who offer a highly personal service, with carefully considered production from design through to delivery!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to come up with wild creative ideas, for great brands at a high pace - whist shaping the company and making our work famous and the 'go-to' in the industry.
Due to continued growth there is now a need for a Junior Creative Designer to join their forward thinking, imaginative team and really make a difference! You will have the chance to brainstorm and come up with engaging, creative concepts for events, working with and array of well established, high end brand and clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking and interpreting client briefs
- Understanding the messaging and objectives
- Developing creative proposals that bring fresh and innovative ideas to content
- Ensuring all content is engaging, current and in line with the clients branding
- Presenting final ideas to the wider team and to clients
- Assisting with live projects and ultimately going out on site to manage and help with the set up
- Knowledge of current trends and utilising this in proposals and pitches
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations ensuring decks flow with ease
- Supporting the wider team on visuals and props for events and instalments
- Working closely with internal teams and suppliers on a daily basis
Candidates will have a creative outlook and the ability to come up with exciting and engaging ideas for events and activations - you will have the ability to work well within creative team and often brainstorm, creating creative mood boards and interesting posts. An understanding of PowerPoint is also essential, as you will be putting together creative slides and decks to showcase to the team and clients. You must be able to access their offices in London but will also have the flexibility to work from home occasionally.
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and take the lead on a wide range of high profile events for fantastic clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.