A market leader in their field for over 20 years, this organisation know exactly what they are doing when it comes to designing, building and producing exhibition stands and event experiences on a global scale that are tailored to their individual client needs.
This company understands how important it is to build face to face relationships in order to share experiences and that exhibitions and events are critical for business growth and developing trust in their client's products and services.
With a new streamlined company focus, now is a really exciting time to come on board and make a huge impact in the future shape of this fantastic organisation.
Working closely with the Managing Director, they are now looking for a Director of Exhibitions to come on board and oversee the delivery of their new 5 year strategy.
- As Director of Exhibitions you will be responsible for
- Leading on exhibition manufacture, logistics and customer services
- Project management of all global exhibition builds
- Managing budgets ensuring margins are retained
- Understanding of complex supply chains
- Coordinating with multiple suppliers.
- Focusing on lean inventory
- Identifying best value to control overheads
- Delivering excellent value for clients
- Training and developing team members
- Identifying new opportunities to increase revenue and attract new clients
- Proven track record of using technology and new techniques
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within an exhibition design and build company at Project Manager level or above. You will be passionate about exhibitions and have a solutions driven mind-set. It is important that you are a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
In hand you will be joining a collaborative company who work hard and play harder.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.