With an established industry reputation, this thriving events agency is going from strength to strength and offer a full service for live events, experiential projects and internal communications across industry sectors including retail, automotive, technology, fashion and financial.
Delivering a range of projects including events, exhibitions, conferences, experiential, internal communications, marketing, film, creative, content, exhibition and digital, this agency are used to making big impacts - shaping the events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns, anyone joining this superb organisation will be expected to make a big splash.
Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for and with a constant desire to nurture and retain their team, they have an energising approach to rewarding hard work and offer a whole host of exciting and unusual benefits.
Due to their on-going success and growth there is now an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team, where you will be responsible for liaising directly with clients as well as overseeing on event delivery for a wide range of B2B and B2C events.
You will be responsible for;
* Reporting into an Account / Project Director
* Liaising directly with clients and building strong relationships
* Understanding budgets and reconciliation
* Managing event delivery from brief through to on-site delivery, including full event logistics
* Valuable knowledge of events industry
* Taking client briefs
* Producing proposals and pitch documents
* Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, video etc.)
* Managing external suppliers
* Mentoring Project Managers and Project Executives
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Overseeing event delivery on-site
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must come with event agency experience and ideally some line management capabilities.
You will naturally be a people's person and have the ability to network with existing and new clients effectively whilst developing strong relationships, whilst overseeing the event delivery.
In return, this agency can offer you the chance to work with some of the best within the industry and the chance to get involved with fantastic events and clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website www.live-recruitment.co.uk for the latest vacancies and to register.