From their small start over 30 years ago they have fast become THE 'agency to work for' and have an impressive portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors. Events can range from meetings, exhibitions and conferences through to large-scale roadshows and experiential activations for some of the biggest brands in the world!
With in-house production, events, creative, digital, media and print, their team of experts deliver highly creative integrated events that win pitches and awards and put them at the cutting edge of the industry.
We are looking for a Technical Service Engineer to join this technical production agency where you will work at their warehouse and support in the service and repair of technical equipment for a range of live and corporate events.
You will take responsibility for the implementation of systems relating to repair and service of equipment. Duties will include:
- Planning inspection, maintenance, and service of technical equipment
- Creating an annual service schedule for all technical equipment
- Booking equipment in and out of service and repair
- Updating repair and service progress
- Liaise with Production Managers and Technical Warehouse Managers repairs that may affect equipment availability
- Research costs for necessary parts and service items
- Liaise with third parties on stock, spares, and system upgrades
- Control ordering system for parts and service items
- Keeping Warehouse and surrounding areas tidy and clean
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have sound working knowledge of audio/video/lighting systems.
In return this company will give you the opportunity to work within a great, warm-cultured environment with a real teamwork atmosphere where you will feel empowered and be rewarded for your efforts!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.