An amazing opportunity to join a creative events & communications agency established for over 20 years - delivering some of the best work out there!
This agency is thriving and growing in the events world. With their projects recognised for being truly unique they have established a long standing client base full to the brim of blue chip brands across FMCG, finance, fashion and automotive sectors. With a strong reputation in the market they always deliver the best ensuring communication and messaging is at the heart of their work!
Having grown their client base even further (even during the current environment) they are now looking to add to their creative/production teams with a Video Producer/Editor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an exciting career and work in a highly creative and vibrant environment where you will play a key role in delivering award winning projects.
Supporting Account Managers and Production Executives, you will aid in the delivery of video output, with duties including:
* Managing the delivery of video projects from initial brief to delivery
* Working with clients throughout each project and developing relationships
* Working closely with graphics teams
* Produce/edit basic Avid projects
* Using Adobe creative suite for programme making
* Creating master tapes/discs and encoding to various formats
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within a similar environment and must have experience of Avid.
In return this agency offer a fantastic culture and the opportunity to work across some incredibly engaging projects.