Our client is a leading events, film and digital agency with in-house services to include production, events, creative and web development.
Established over 30 years ago they work with an impressive portfolio of blue chip client, producing and delivering virtual / hybrid projects from large-scale road shows and product launches and conferences through to film production and everything in between.
At the forefront of technical advancements they pride themselves on continuously striving to provide the best service possible whilst been friendly on the environment!
With a heavy focus on virtual and streaming events we are now seeking a client facing Project Manager to join this close-knit team and lead in project delivery.
As a Digital Project Manager you will get involved in the delivery of standalone digital projects as well as the digital as part of a wider campaigns.
With the ability to manage multiple digital projects at the same time you will get involved in:
* Understanding a client's brief and what they are trying to achieve
* Managing project from start to finish
* Liaising with clients and updating them on the progress
* Putting together estimates and costings
* Putting together project timeframes
* Liaising with a team of talented developers
* Managing 3rd party suppliers and external agencies
* Managing the development, testing and launching stage
The ideal candidate should have strong digital experience, delivering a wide variety of digital projects, ideally from within an agency environment. Experience of VR/AR experiences would also be desirable!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) events, creative and production. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.