Our client is an established publishing house that produces engaging medical communications for healthcare professionals.
At the forefront of finding new news ways of communicating science to a global audience whether through video, graphics or apps they are always looking at new ways of expanding scientific conversation across online platforms and social channels.
With a focus on short-form video content, their world-leading online video journals cover a range of pathologies and they are dedicated to providing busy healthcare professionals with trustworthy, cutting-edge updates in their field in an accessible manner across a range of digital platforms!
Due to continued developments and fast growth we are now seeking an experienced Video Editor who can work within this close knit creative team.
Working on a range of projects such as talking heads, shorts online and interviews we are seeking someone with key skills across:
* Creating audio visual content for video
* Taking and interpreting briefs
* Filming and editing a variety of projects
* Skilled at working with a range of camera equipment
* Skilled with a variety of post-production programs, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro
* Editing images
* Creating basic animations such as lower thirds and intro /outro sequences
* Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Video Editor with an inquisitive and creative drive. A background editing corporate video, online content and/or television documentaries would be considered ideal. Any exposure to camera operating, motion graphics and animation would be a huge bonus.
In return you will get the chance to join an ambitious group of like-minded individuals focused on excellence and innovation in film-making. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow within a nurturing and friendly environment.