This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events such as exhibitions, festivals, live sporting events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences.
Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of interesting clients from both agencies and end users. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in house event programme!
With a growing amount of events and existing clients ramping up work, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Operations Manager to take responsibility managing the event operations team of the venues large scale events.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Planning the operational delivery of a range of large scale events
- Managing internal teams
- Maintaining and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Successfully managing contractors and suppliers
- Holding client meetings & site visits
- Creating and adhering to event timelines and demonstrate compliance with standard operating procedures
- Overseeing all set up and de-rig of non-technical equipment
- Managing teams onsite, scheduling freelance crew, managing internal staff rotas and schedules
- Preparing the venue for event open in accordance with set up procedures
- Participating in the creative development of the events programme
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of managing and delivering large scale events for a minimum of 5,000pax gained from working within a large scale venue. Experience delivering music concerts and/or festivals would be highly advantageous.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits including 28 days holiday, tickets to leading events, life insurance and transport and childcare vouchers, as well as the chance to be a part of a nationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.