A passionate Exhibition Manager is sought for a Central London exhibition organiser, who demonstrates strong commercial acumen, loves being part of the community their event serves and has a desire to develop an event that is the beating heart of their industry. This exciting opportunity will allow you to take ownership of this London show, by having the freedom to autonomously drive its strategic growth and direction, whilst delivering on all commercial elements and liaising with the event team across all departments in the day-to-day running of the event.
The position requires you to be fully immersed in the industry it serves, enabling you to create relationships and opportunities for all participating in and attending the event. They curate the exhibition, aesthetics and content with an aim to fulfil and delight the audience. Our visitors attend, not only to source great products from our exhibitors
and partners, but to learn, network with their community and enjoy an inspired experience, all at the same time.
* Keen focus on achieving goals and attaining commercial success, with a desire to attract new business
* Strong exhibition background
* Strong leadership skills in mentoring, coaching and empowering the team to collaborate and succeed together
* Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload
* Great communication, both written and verbal
* Knowledge and experience of using different commercial processes and techniques to sell stand space and
* Experience of writing effective partnership and sponsorship proposals
* Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems
* Experience of developing creative and imaginative event concepts
* Ability to demonstrate objection handling
* Experience in sourcing new leads
* Experience of creative, consultative selling
You will require a first class work ethic, positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to be professional at all times.