A large global full service communications agency based in London seek a Technical Production Manager to take responsibility for the day to day smooth running of the companies webinars, video conferencing and virtual events as well as acting as Co-Producer on live in-person events.
Working on a mix of internal and external events, you will manage the events production studio, ensuring all equipment and technology is up to date and ready for any event, as well as providing cover for the streaming room, working closely with the events team on their tech requirements to deliver in-person and virtual events.
You will also work closely with speakers, presenters, panellists offering technical help and set up for events, as well as setting up, hosting and running Zoom meetings/webinars. You will help to create and implement graphics and animation for live events and edit content and collate presentation materials.
You will advise on the best use of space and technology particularly for hybrid events and identify the appropriate platforms and how best to implement the required functionality as well as assisting with rigging and setting up equipment at in-person events.
You will need experience in:
- MS Teams, Zoom, Google Meets, Photshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Telestream Wirecastm Vimix, OBS Studio
- A good understanding of live streaming & broadcasting technologies such as NDI, RTMP, SRT, WebRTC.
- An understanding of lighting, video, audio
- Vision Mix experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced event environment