Brand new in-house role at this big, shiny global communications agency who work promoting the brands and reputations of many of the world’s leading companies. This role is in their London office, which is the European hub, and comes with bags of potential for development and growth. They are known for their smart communications for their clients, and need to make sure their internal and external facing communications technology, events and virtual delivery matches!
This is a new role and would mainly be working on their internal events (virtual/hybrid/live) for both internal teams and interface with clients, to meet the ever increasing imperative for great production and support particularly currently around their virtual events/communications (although hybrid/live also falls within the scope of the role). You’ll be working closely with the Virtual Events and Webinar Manager on specific projects, as well as directly to the marketing team and others within the organisation. Internal events (UK and Europe), weekly conferences, webinars etc, working internally with all levels including CEO, and also outside Speakers, clients, thought leaders etc. It’s both a hands-on and a consultative role, and offers great scope for growing and developing the role. Key responsibilities:
- Technical management for events such as webinars, video conferences, livestreams, and live/hybrid events from planning to completion. This will include supporting Speakers, Presenters, Panelists with technical help and set up
- Manage the events production studio and ensure equipment and technologies are up-to-date and ready for any event, and support and provide cover for the streaming room
- Setting up, hosting, running Zoom meetings/webinars and MSFT Teams meetings/live events
- Update, create and implement graphics and animation for live events, edit content, collate presentation
- Be on hand to assist employees with video conferencing challenges and providing best practice training in virtual conferences
- Co-produce events with the Virtual Events and Webinar Manager as well as be able to deliver events alone
- And more!
We are looking for someone with the technical skills, production experience and people skills to manage the varied aspects of the role, as well as ideally with the vision and ambition to stay at the leading edge of event/virtual/hybrid technologies and production. Ideally you’ll have as much of the following skills/experience/expertise as possible!:
- Experience of managing/delivery virtual events from a production perspective, across a range of platforms
- Working experience with video mixing and streaming applications, including applying graphics for live production
- Good understanding of live streaming and broadcasting technologies (eg NDI, RTMP, STR, WebRTC)
- A strong technical aptitude especially for lighting, video, audio
- Experience working in a fast paced live event environment with sound mixing and PTZ cameras
- Understanding technical requirements for all hybrid events and advising on AV kit and set up
- Ability to take ownership of technical requirements of projects from start to finish
- Good mix of hands-on and consultative
- Excellent virtual technological knowledge and interest in keeping updated on new technologies
- Excellent ‘hand holder’ for internal and external customers, supporting their virtual event needs on an individual and group basis
- Excellent communication skills, team player, problem solver, calm in a crisis
This is a gem of a job, particularly for someone who loves using their technical production skills and know-how in a fast-paced and buzzy environment, and who would enjoy the opportunity to work in inhouse, in a creative and innovative company, and keep them at the forefront of event production technology and capabilities.
Bring your skills to an amazing global company, and really develop a fantastic niche and career for yourself. Do apply ASAP as they are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible! Will interview swiftly… click APPLY now!