MARKETING EXECUTIVE - EVENT AGENCY
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic events agency as they continue to grow and diversify within the market.
With a quirky office and flexible attitude towards working, this agency is thriving and growing in the events world, delivering a large variety of events including large scale conferences, team building, employee engagement, internal communications and incentives in both the UK and internationally. With their projects recognised for being truly unique they have established a long standing client base full to the brim of blue chip brands across finance, fashion and automotive sectors. With a strong reputation in the market they always deliver the best ensuring communication and messaging is at the heart of their work!
They have an ambitious plans for the future so this is a fantastic time to join their dynamic team and is a great opportunity not to be missed!
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for managing all social media activity a cross Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as acting as brand ambassador ensuring all platforms are consistent and representing the brand
* Managing all social media activity across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
* Supporting the wider team in the business with marketing support
* Coming up with creative ideas and content for the companies marketing
* Ensuring brand compliance across all projects
* Working closely with creative teams and communicating any feedback
* Taking marketing briefs and working to quick timescales
* Managing marketing budgets and project timelines
* Creating engaging and thought provoking content for all marketing channels
* Establishing ways to interact with existing and potential clients
* Keeping up to date with current trends and making sure the brand is up to date
* Reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns across the business
* Managing the company website design and content as well
We are seeking a candidate with marketing experience who is skilled in coming up with creative content and managing multiple social media channels, updating them on a daily/weekly basis. You must be computer literate and have previous knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Any experience working within the event sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
In return this agency will offer a fantastic benefits package and a flexible working environment in addition to a fantastic and forward thinking company culture.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.