DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY
Join the digital team in this awarding-winning agency!
From their small start over 30 years ago they have fast become THE 'agency to work for' and have an impressive portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors.
Events can range from meetings, exhibitions and conferences through to large-scale roadshows and experiential activations for some of the biggest brands in the world!
With in-house production, events, creative, digital, media and print, their team of experts deliver highly creative integrated events that win pitches and awards and put them at the cutting edge of the industry.
As a Digital Account Manager you will work across a number of client accounts and be responsible for a range of digital campaigns including websites, banner advertising, email marketing, mobile and apps, AR / VR / Interactive and everything in between!
You will play a pivotal role within the agency, covering a broad remit of account development and overseeing delivery. With the support of a digital account management team and senior members of the agency the Digital Account Manager's responsibilities are broad and cover:
* Hands-on operational role servicing a key client
* Managing the activity and results of a dedicated digital production team
* Managing budgets ensuring that campaigns are delivered on brief and within budget
* Advising on how digital can be incorporated into live events
* Client liaison throughout
* Liaising with internal departments
* Creating and managing project schedule
* Growing accounts through building strong and trusting client relationships
* Thinking outside the box and embrace new campaign strategies and technologies
The ideal candidate comes with agency experience at Account Manager level, have managed and delivered a range of digital projects as well as growing and developing accounts
In return this agency will give you the opportunity to work with a dynamic and lively team across some fabulous brands and total autonomy to flourish.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.