We’re on the search for an engaging and brilliantly organised Senior Account Manager who people love to work with – to join this busy and buzzy events services agency!
Cutting-edge and vibrant event technology services agency with an exciting client base of big global brands and high-profile corporates. Now in their sixth year and fast ramping up again, they work with a really impressive range of clients (from Sky, to L’Oreal, Barclays and more!) providing curated and account managed event services, using their bespoke and brilliant event meeting management tech platform, and supported by outstanding customer service and events expertise. Fab company culture, very cool loft-style open plan Shoreditch office, re-expanding fast through client demand and the fantastic product and service they offer and deliver on.
They’re looking to find an really engaging SAM to join their Corporate Team, who is great to work with and who will be looking after some of their most important clients. They operate with a subscription based model – and the primary focus of this position is the relationship building, supporting, advising, and where needed, hand holding of clients, to maximise their usage and benefits that they get from using the company’s services. You’ll service and grow your accounts and maximise the value your client gets from their subscription. Client servicing, client relationship building, up-selling, research, creating event proposals, commercial negotiation, sealing the deal and project managing event solutions for clients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Account management – responsibility for the on-going relationships and business conversion with your main client/s
- Event proposals – creating bespoke event proposals based on the needs of the Client – you’ll be dealing with multiple events at any one time
- Maxmising the volume of business that a client progresses, and commits on – growing and developing relationship and business further
- Ensuring clients get brilliant customer service at every touch point
- Retention – build strong relationship with your clients, and be responsible for renewing their subscription
- Events experience is a plus but not necessarily a requirement for the right candidate. What is essential is that you are a great Account Manager who knows how to handle and facilitate the sales-commitment process, love dealing directly with stakeholders, have a willingness to learn, and have great project management skills.
- Amazing attention to detail, able to juggle multiple clients, suppliers, bookings & projects at any one-time, have outstanding interpersonal skills and enjoy (and be great at!) networking and building relationships.
- Ideally you’ll be able to bring to the table a minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience in an account handling, client servicing, client relationship development, upselling and are used to working with varied stakeholders within corporate clients – but the company welcome transferable skills, so if you believe you could be an awesome account manager you are encouraged to apply!
- From a personality point of view this company will suit an outgoing, motivated, curious, enthusiastic and tenacious individual who is fun to work with as well as being very professional, commercially driven, super organised and exceptionally customer service focused!
If this sounds of interest, and matches the sort of exciting company and role that matches you, your experience and personality…. CLICK APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity – they are a really great company to be part of!