Excellent opportunity to join the Events Team of this international membership body - this role offers huge opportunity to learn and grow, giving experience across a broad range of events and really good exposure to the full event process learning from a really great team!
Professional membership society who hold over 140 regional and international events each year, from workshops of 40-60 attendees to conferences of 1,000, across Europe, the Caspian & Sub-Saharan Africa.
You’ll be providing administrative event support to the events team, as they deliver a varied programme of workshops, seminars and conferences internationally. The role offers a great team environment, the opportunity to experience working on a wide range of events, with excellent exposure to further develop your event skills and career, and comes with an excellent benefits package. The events programme has moved onto virtual events platforms but will be moving back to face-to-face in due course. It will be a busy and varied role, made up of a mix of admin, liaison, co-ordination of event related tasks. Key Responsibilities:
- Support team on pre-event administrative requirements for events (virtual and face-to-face)
- Registration management for varied events, conferences, workshops
- Managing sponsorship/exhibition/marketing deliverables
- Maintain records for database and keep docs updated for event information and requirements
- Perform project/event administrative services, eg mailing event marketing collateral
- Provide support to the Event Managers as required
- Liaison with venues and suppliers
- Attend meetings and liaison with event committees
- Respond to customer service enquiries
You’ll need to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience, ideally working within an events and/or Association environment. Ideally this will include experience of registration. You’ll be highly organised, with excellent IT and administration skills and great attention to detail. Great communication skills, and a great multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple projects with calmness, accuracy and good humour!
Key requirements to apply for this role:
- At least 1 years’ experience working successfully in an administrative role
- Ideally previous events experience – ideally including delegate registration
- Previous experience of working within an Association or Professional Membership body or similar desirable (not essential)
- Excellent and proven organisation skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel, powerpoint), and ideally experience working with databases and/or registration systems
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written English
- Strong mathematical skills
- High level of customer service focus
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self motivated
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your events career, by bringing your excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills to this leading membership body. A fantastic events career-building opportunity …
If your experience matches the key requirements listed above, and you’re interested to hear more about this great role, then click the “Apply now” button below.
Regan & Dean specialise in roles at all levels in the Events Sector. If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for go to our website www.regananddean.co.uk to see our current listing of live roles and sign up for Job Alerts so all new roles are sent direct to you as soon as we get them …Sign up for Job Alerts | Regan & Dean (regananddean.com)