URGENT CONTRACT POSITIONS
Our client is seeking experienced enthusiastic sales professionals on a full-time basis starting from a.s.a.p until mid-October, with an opportunity for an ongoing contract. You will be developing new business for delegate/hosted buyer places on a portfolio of European events which will be online, hybrid and in person over the next 6 months. Working remotely from the UK or Europe, you will have 2-5 years of sales experience, either in event delegate sales, hosted buyer programmes, premium loyalty card sales, SaaS sales or media sales and be available to start working from a dedicated and quiet home work space a.s.a.p.
- Identifying companies and individuals in European countries that would be suitable as attendees for this show.
- Qualifying leads and contacts and adding them to the CRM for inclusion in the sales
- Targeting leads and crafting the right message/pitch and promoting the benefits of attending the events
- Managing the sales pipeline - creating a follow up sequence of communication to
- close deals
- Cold outreaching using a multichannel approach to convert contacts to delegates
- Achieving conversion targets
- Liaising with other team members to improve results and suggesting improvements
- Once converted, helping delegates get their profile set up on the event platform and their agenda so that they participate in as many meetings as possible.
- Full remote working
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm CET
- High speed cable internet access & modern laptop with excellent video cam and
- sound functionality is needed from your home working station
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience in cold calling/cold outreach
- Experience in interacting with high level decision makers
- Fluent verbal and written English proficiency. A second or third European language
- among the key markets is a bonus (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- Excellent communication skills, both orally & in writing
- Extroverted and people oriented (upbeat, positive, happy to hit the phone, comfortable engaging with C+D level decision makers)