This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events such as exhibitions, festivals, live sporting events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences.
Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of interesting clients from both agencies and end users. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in house event programme!
With a growing amount of events and existing clients ramping up work, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to plan and deliver catering operations across this venues public events programmes, private hires and on site outlets!
This is a broad role that includes:
- Overseeing the catering operation at events and across outlets
- Managing resources effectively to achieve financial targets
- Working closely with the operations team
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders throughout
- Supporting the development of the wider catering team by monitoring performance and provide feedback
- Inputting into the catering budgets and P&L's
- Monitoring stock
- Managing external catering concessions and vendors
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of managing bars, cafes and concessions, preferably within a similar large event environment. COSHH and a personable liquor license is desirable but not essential.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits including 28 days holiday, tickets to leading events, life insurance and transport and childcare vouchers, as well as the chance to be a part of a nationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.