This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events such as exhibitions, festivals, live sporting events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences.
Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of interesting clients from both agencies and end users. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in house event programme!
With a growing amount of events and existing clients ramping up work, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Assistant Catering Manager to oversee catering operations across site and support the Catering Manager in meeting commercial targets.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Communicating with the wider catering team to ensure operation excellence and great customer service
- Setting up, delivering and breaking down event catering operations
- Running team briefings
- Acting as point of liaison between catering staff and management
- Planning catering resources effectively
- Managing and monitoring F&B stock
- Designing and implementing offers, promotions and new menus
- Ensuring catering staff company with H&S and licensing requirements
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a catering environment, where they preferably supervised a team. Excellent customer service is a must. Previous experience working in a venue is preferable, as well as holding a personal liquor license.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits including 28 days holiday, tickets to leading events, life insurance and transport and childcare vouchers, as well as the chance to be a part of a nationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.