An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive with med comms experience to join this leading agency!
This boutique, independent medical communications agency are known for their long established relationships with clients and expert delivery across a broad range of therapy areas. With services including publication planning, HCP development, scientific writing, event, symposia and congress management and internal communications to name a few they are committed to delivering strategically focused and innovative medical education programmes.
With excellent staff retention and a flexible and supportive culture there has never been a better time to come on board!
They are now looking to appoint an experienced Account Executive to join their team, providing essential support in the development and execution of a full range of medical communication initiatives.
Working closely with Account Managers and Directors, this role will involve:
- Supporting Account Managers to deliver high quality Medical Communications initiatives
- Assisting with full project development and delivery
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Preparing progress reports on projects
- Liaising directly with third party suppliers
- Communicating with clients
- Developing relationships with KOLs
- Providing excellent organisation efficiency to each project
- Using approval systems such as Veeva and working within healthcare compliance
Candidates must have experience working within a medical communications agency or within a pharmaceutical company. We are looking for highly organised individuals with excellent communication skills and experience supporting on medical communications initiatives. Any exposure to compliance, approval systems and therapeutic area knowledge would be beneficial.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects within a fully supportive agency environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.