ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EVENT & COMMS AGENCY
With a quirky office and flexible attitude towards working, this agency is thriving and growing in the events world, delivering a large variety of events including large scale conferences, team building, employee engagement, internal communications and incentives in both the UK and internationally. With their projects recognised for being truly unique they have established a long standing client base full to the brim of blue chip brands across FMCG, finance, fashion and automotive sectors. With a strong reputation in the market they always deliver the best ensuring communication and messaging is at the heart of their work!
They have an ambitious plans for the future so this is a fantastic time to join their dynamic team and is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Due to a high demand in ongoing work, this agency are now looking for an Account Executive to join their thriving team, holding duties such as:
* Supporting senior team members with the delivery of large projects
* Understanding client requirements
* Assisting with the delivery of content solutions
* Full responsibility on delivery of smaller projects
* Assisting with budget control and reconciliation
* Client and supplier liaison
* Taking part in creative meetings
* Organising and facilitating meetings for own projects
* Assisting with quote preparation
* Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
* Preparing and presenting client proposals/pitch documentation for smaller projects
* Supporting onsite as necessary
To be considered for this Account Executive role you must have experience working within an event production capacity, ideally for an agency. You will be a fantastic communicator with strong organisation skills and attention to detail. You should also be comfortable with significant amounts of UK travel at times.
In return, this agency can offer you the chance to work with some of the best within the industry and the chance to get involved with fantastic events and clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.